Does anyone else have happy memories eating nearly all of the cookie dough while making cookies? I do too – so much so that I needed to recreate that memory as an adult. Enter these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls.
These Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls are rich, sweet and doughy (duh) just like their non-vegan counterpart. But unlike regular cookie dough, you can eat these Cookie Dough Balls to your heart’s content without getting sick. They are perfect as a snack on the go, or at home with your favourite tea.
Next time you’re craving something sweet, try these ridiculously tasty Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls. If you’re feeling adventurous, throw in a small handful of dark chocolate in the mix. Either way, you won’t be able to stop at one, I can assure you!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 8 pitted medjool dates (approx. 1 scant cup)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp water, as needed
- Firstly pulse the rolled oats in a food processor or blender until it forms a course flour.
- Next add in the protein powder and cinnamon, and pulse a few times until it's well combined.
- Lastly, add in the pitted dates, peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of water. Pulse until a dough forms. If the mixture is too dry, add in the second tablespoon of water.
- Using your hands, roll a tablespoon of the mixture into about balls. You should get around 14 balls.
- Set in the fridge for at least half an hour, then enjoy!