This Chocolate Pudding Smoothie Bowl is sweet, creamy and downright delicious — everything you want in a Chocolate Pudding (only completely vegan and healthy!). Yep, this bowl of deliciousness is healthy enough to have for breakfast. Time to dig in.
This Chocolate Pudding Smoothie Bowl is perfect for chocoholics like myself who are craving something sweet but healthy at the same time. I love making this for breakfast (with vegan protein to make it macro-nutrient balanced) and topping it with granola, banana slices and peanut butter. But this Chocolate Pudding Smoothie Bowl recipe is also wonderful as a dessert to share with a friend or loved one (or even all by yourself, because treat yo self).
- ½ cup plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tbsp chocolate vegan protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (if not using protein powder, use 2 tbsp cacao powder)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp scoop of ripe avocado
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- Start by adding the milk, vegan protein powder and cacao powder to a high speed blender and blend until well mixed. Then add in the remaining smoothie ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and serve plain or with your favourite toppings like granola, banana, peanut butter and cacao nibs.
PS. Have you entered my HUGE GIVEAWAY for two lucky international winners? Good luck!